Skyward Announcements
Home Counseling Academics Media Center Student Activities Athletics Alumni

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player



  New Student Registration
  1. Fill out the New Student form and the Guardianship Status form.
  2. Have the New Student form signed by an Administrator (Principal or Vice Principal). Their office is located in the main office at the front of the school.
  3. Meet with the Registrar, Linda Wimmer, in the Counseling Office. Come prepared with the documents that are applicable to you from numbers 1 through 7 below.
  4. Once you are cleared with the Registrar an appointment will be scheduled with your counselor to place you into classes.
  5. When you come to the appointment with your counselor have the schedule worksheet filled out with the classes you want to take. (A transcript is helpful but not necessary.)

The following is needed to enroll a new or returning student:

  1. The student needs to be living with the legal guardian. If the student is not living with the legal guardian, there would need to be power of attorney or guardianship paper work filled out at Alpine School District Student Services office - 575 N. 100 E. - Am. Fork, UT (801-610-8485). If the student is a ward of the state or in foster care they need to receive clearance through the Alpine School District Summit office, phone # 801-227-7827. Once clearance has been made for Power of Attorney, Guardianship or Foster Care you will need to bring the clearance form to Mrs. Wimmer, Registrar, before enrollment can take place.
  2. The student needs to be living in the Orem High attendance area. If you are in question as to whether you live in the Orem High attendance area check with Mrs. Wimmer, Registrar, or call the school, 801-227-8765. If you live outside the attendance area and want to attend Orem High you will need to pick up an “Out-Of-Area” form and receive approval from the principal.
  3. You will need to bring proof of residency. Proof of residency would be a current city bill, power or gas bill, rental contract, or if buying a home the closing papers. If you are living with another family (double up situation) fill out the “Living With Another Family” form.
    The form needs to be filled out and the homeowners signature notarized. Then the homeowners current city bill, power or gas bill, etc. would need to be brought in.
  4. Copy of the students Birth Certificate. You do have 30 days to bring this in.
  5. Student Immunization Records. (If a student has attended in Alpine School District in the past we can check on the computer to see if the Immunization Record is complete.)We need the dates the shots were given and the pink immunization card filled out:
    1. 5 DTP/Dtap/DT/Tdap - 4 doses ok if 4th given after 4th birthday OR 3 doses ok if 3rd dose given after 7th birthday. (**10th & 11th graders have to have had 1 Tdap given within the last 5 years and after age 7.**)
    2. 4 Polio (OPV/IPV) - 3 doses ok if 3rd given after 4th birthday.
    3. 2 MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) - 1st MMR must be given after the 1st birthday. Need MM/DD/YY
    4. 10th & 11th graders have to also have: 3 Hepatitis B (HBV) & 1 Varicella (Chickenpox) history of disease is OK.
    5. TB Skin Tests are required for students from Foreign Countries (except Canada) who have been out of the country for six months or more. Results of a TB skin test given in the U.S. within the past 90 days or results of a chest x-ray taken within the last year must be presented before a student begins attending school.
    6. For exemptions a completed waiver form is needed from the Utah County Health Department.  Shots are available at the Utah County Health Department located at 151 S. University Ave., Provo, UT - phone #801-851-7025.
  6. Name and address of the last school attended.
  7. If the student is a resource student or in special education we need to have a copy of the last IEP in order to place the student in resource or special education classes.


New Stud. Registration

Guardianship Status
Living w/ Another Fam.
Out of Area Transfer